Participation in risk assessments with focus on system safety for maritime industry
- Risk assessment of innovative energy generation and storage systems (batteries, fuel cells, LNG, ...)
- Application of risk assessment tools and assessment of new risk methodologies
- Assessment of low flash point fuel systems application for maritime industry
- Insights into maritime industry
- Bachelor or Master's degree student with focus on naval, civil or mechanical engineering (esp. Systems Engineering, Safety Engineering, Hazard Control)
- Background in risk assessment methodology or systems engineering
- Good command of English language, German is an advantage
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification and supply chain services to customers across a wide range of industries. Operating in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the world's leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry - across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: