Employment Type: 6-month contract
(With high potential for contract extension or conversion to permanent employment)
* Works with vendors to coordinate system improvements, upgrades and testing new releases of the code.
* Works with vendors and all internal stakeholders to coordinate system upgrades and maintenance outages.
* Develops and documents business processes as needed.
* Provides training to the regions on Powerbase, RTS and related data systems, including functionality, processes, and roles and responsibilities.
* Provides database support.
* Experience in Energy Delivery (ED) transmission/distribution systems or in general business operations preferred.
* Knowledge of Energy Delivery work management processes and procedures preferred.
* Familiarity working with databases is preferred.
* Familiarity with either or all - Powerbase, RTS, Cascade / QlikView / Energy Delivery Outage Application (EDOA) / CrossBow / SAP is preferred.
* Highly proficient with Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word.
* 4+ years relevant experience preferred.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.