A Global Pharmaceutical Client of mine are currently looking for an IT Business Consultant to join them on a permanent basis at their site in Frankfurt, Germany.
* As IT Business Consultant you manage demands and strategic development strategies for stabilization of the reporting environment of the Total Safety System (TSS).
* Furthermore you define and maintain the TSS level technical roadmap and align the same with the Pharmacovigilance (PV) business functions.
* You focus on strategic data analysis and closely collaborate with the Strategic Data Analysis Team.
* Utilizing your experience you provide business consultancy with focus on regulatory reporting in close collaboration with key stakeholders.
* With an eye for innovative technologies you scout for technical solutions for the end-to-end PV process with special focus on cost efficiency and maintainability.
* Moreover you drive business demands towards a clean hand over to Project Management.
* You take over initial System Lead ownership for IT PV Service and hand over of final system towards the Maintenance.
* Master's degree or equivalent in IT, Statistics, Computer Science or a related field
* Several years of practical experience in GxP environment
* Medical domain know-how or a background in Pharmacovigilance
* Track record of several successful global IT projects in an international setting
* Practical know-how and proven track record in the use of SQL/ PL SQL, ETL DWH tools and Cognos
* A background in System Life Cycle documentation, business process design, SCRUM and agile software development would be an asset
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English and a passion in working in a complex global and cross-functional environment.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Frankfurt Area
Salary: Negotiable (DOE)
Role: IT Business Consultant
If you are interested in this position or know anyone who might be please forward on your most up to date CV and I'll be in touch shortly, alternatively, please give me a call on +44 (0) 207 324 1910.
As always, referrals are much appreciated.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.