We are looking for IT Operation Specialist to our professional Team of IT Development and IT Support Specialists. You will partner with team members, internal and external customers to design and develop high quality business intelligence (BI) solutions that meet the needs of customers.
Key responsibilities will include, but is not limited to:
Oversee daily internal/external support and IT infrastructure matters (WAN, Servers farms and Network) to ensure high availability
- Help administering the IT infrastructure (licenses, availability and load), in cooperation with IT and Service & Support departments
- Monitor performance to identify and help resolve system problems
- Investigate and resolve problems on IT issues
- Learning to apply appropriate monitoring tools to analyse, identify, and resolve technical problems
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant hands-on systems installation and configuration experience
- Strong knowledge of Windows Client and Server Operating Systems
- Candidates with MCSA / MCSE certification preferred
- Candidates with VMware/Hyper-V experience preferred
- Degree in Information Technology preferred
Candidates with Citrix VDI certification preferred
- Firewalls/VPN and Network experience
- Willingness to travel APAC 10% and sometimes EMEA
- IT Hotline 24 by 7 coverage
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with others
- Able to learn and pick up new technologies quickly
- Analytical, problem solving, negotiation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English language
Additional requirements for added advantage:
- Experience with Software distribution for virtualized environments
- Experience with Sharepoint
- Experience with Azure infrastructure
- Maritime Background
- Experience with Database (e.g MS SQL or Sybase Junior DBA Skills)
- German language skills
Company & Business Area Description
Data is the raw material of the 21st century. It is the foundation and driver of the digital transformation and forms the basis of value creation. To accelerate our growth and development of new offerings to existing and new customers, we are consolidating our digital assets and resources in our new Digital Solutions organization," Remi Eriksen, Group President and CEO of DNV GL.
We are setting up this new Business Area to further enrich and enhance DNV GL's offerings to our customers, and create a larger impact and competitive advantage for our company. The Digital Solutions organization will come from, and build on, different parts of our existing organization, and will consist of approximately 1000 digital experts, to leverage the full potential of the internet of things. The organization will optimize this expertise to meet the challenges of data quality and security, with our newly launched platform Veracity as the basis.
Digital Solutions will have a strong external focus, and our services will complement what the other Business Areas are doing towards our various markets. We will have a close dialogue with each of the other Business Areas to identify where Digital Solutions shall take lead in the market and open doors for other service offerings - and where we can benefit from the relations and positions we have in other Business Areas.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: