GreenPowerMonitor is an international company that offers products and services in the renewable energy sector, with a specific focus in the photovoltaic space. With more than 10 years' experience, GreenPowerMonitor has consolidated its position as the independent leader in management, monitoring and control of renewable energy installations with almost 16GW globally managed (solar and wind) and more than 2,700 facilities across the globe.
GreenPowerMonitor has a great depth of experience with renewable energy plants ranging from 2 kW to 266 MW capacity across the globe. The company offers a market-leading integrated solution set for the management and maintenance of renewable energy installations that includes Hardware, Software and Services unmatched in the industry.
Learn more at www.greenpowermonitor.com
The position is a part of Software development team.
The main areas of this unit include:
Develop and provide support of our products
- Solve technical challenges in the domain of IoT analytics
- Evaluate security risks and reduce vulnerabilities
If you want to be involved in big data projects, learn from and work with a skilled team. If you want to call Barcelona "home", but work with wind and PV farms across the world. Want to apply your skills as developer by running complex projects and are excited to work for a company whose technical expertise spans the energy industry. You can find it with us.
If you are a trained engineer or scientist with a keen eye for detail and a sense of urgency to effectively communicate what you see and what options you propose to move forward. You never compromise on safety, quality or integrity. You thrive in a dynamic environment being flexible and adaptable to deliver timely results to our clients, building their trust and confidence to ensure continued relationships. Join our team!
Duties may include (depending on experience):
Analyse and propose architectures from a performance and minimum response time perspective
- Follow and embrace SOLID patterns
- Implement unit tests
- Estimate developer tasks and participate in the design of new functionalities
- Expose and discuss about technology with other developers across DNV GL
- Solid skills for translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into a front-end
- Integration with PHP/Symfony backend
- Good understanding of frameworks such as AngularJS and ReactJS
- Experience with unit testing (karma, jasmine, mocha, etc)
- Familiarity with front-end build tools such as Grunt or Gulp.js
- Familiarity with packages like bower, bootstrap, moment and others
Familiarity with geocaching, Google Maps API, and RESTful services
- Familiarity with charting library like highcharts, chart.js and others
- Good communication skills, including the ability to write clear and accurate reports in English
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation, including a willingness to develop and enjoy taking challenges and responsibilities
- Customer centricity and business development experience
Knowledge and experience in functional programming
Please submit your CV in English.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL delivers world-renowned testing and advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables and energy efficiency. Our expertise spans onshore and offshore wind power, solar, conventional generation, transmission and distribution, smart grids, and sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. Our experts support customers around the globe in delivering a safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy supply.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: