The Global Centre Finance delivers high quality services to European countries related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Record to Report processes. Services are rendered in close collaboration with the GSS Finance Regional Centres, together developing the Global Shared Service Finance function for DNV GL.
We are seeking Cash Management Junior Accountant for the Global Centre GSS Finance based in Gdynia, Poland.
The Cash Management Junior Accountant will initially report to the Cash Management Team Leader. The Cash Management Junior Accountant is a member of a team of accountants; overseeing all cash management duties of a given geographical region.
To succeed in this role you are a team player with ability to create an atmosphere of motivation and enthusiasm to be part of building up the Global Centre. You will play a key role in service implementation of the CM processes.
- Processing outgoing payments via our In-House Bank facility
- Managing In-House Bank access rights
- Processing manual outgoing payments
- Ensuring bank statements are timely and correctly booked
- Reconciliating of bank accounts
- Preparing cash flow forecast and analyzing cash position
- Developing financial reports to assist management in making appropriate decisions regarding debts and foreign exchange plans
- Participating in improvement projects
- Taking part in optimization of cash management tasks and payment structures
- University degree, preferably in finance, accounting or economy
- Experience in accounting processes
- Experience in cash management/treasury department, preferably in SSC/BPO environment
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a highly dynamic environment
Characteristics of Successful Employees
- Excellent communication skills and cultural awareness
- Positive attitude and customer focus
- Attentive to detail and deadlines
- Sharp judgment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
- Passion and willingness to learn and understand new software/accounting systems
- Opportunities Beyond Business
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV GL provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards, and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory. We are driven by people's competence and motivation to help and support the business areas. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment with good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: