The position requires a Junior engineer who will focus on the wind turbine mechanical load measurement according to IEC61400-13 standard.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Senior engineer for the load measurement projects and load measurement equipment construction in the beginning, and could take responsible for measurement jobs step by step.
- Need work on site regularly for installation and maintenance of the measurement system
- Could do good communication on site and keep good relationship with client.
- Write measurement report after measurement on site.
The ideal candidate will have a master's Degree in mechanical background. Good theory and practice knowledge for load and mechanical is very important for this position.
- Willingness to travel frequently in China and aboard.
- Willingness to do hard work on site.
- Master's Degree in mechanical engineering background.
- Good at written and spoken English;
- Good team work, and willingness to work in a growing, changing and challenging environment at a rapid pace
Company & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 15,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL - Energy, with more than 2,300 experts in over 30 countries around the world, is committed to driving the global transition toward a safe, reliable, efficient, and clean energy future. With a heritage of 150 years, we specialize in providing world-class, innovative solutions in the fields of business & technical consultancy, testing, inspections & certification, risk management, and verification.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: