Junior Master Data Custodian ensures the Master Data is understood, used and shared, preventing errors and meeting quality standards.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- timely, consistent and accurate management of data while providing full visibility
- implement and maintain standards and processes
- customer data validation in CRM systems and supplier master data management in financial systems
- provision of SLA and KPIs on the performance metrics for the SSC and SSC team members
- identifying trends through analysis that can improve performance of the SSC
- coordination of data cleansing process
- conducting data quality reports
- 1 year of experience in a similar role
- minimum Bachelor degree
- understanding of Master Data processes
- experience in Oracle and CRM systems is a plus
- fluent in English
- good knowledge of MS Excel
- good communication skills
- attention to detail and accurate data processing
- strong analytical skills
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV GL provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards, and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory. We are driven by people's competence and motivation to help and support the business areas. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment with good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: