As a Junior Oracle EBS Support Analyst you will serve as a second line functional/technical support for Oracle EBS Financials during global implementation of the product in the company with 16.000 users operating in around 100 countries.
Work in the international support team of experts and with close cooperation of implementation project. Lead support in one of Oracle EBS modules like AR, AP, IC, PO or PA.
In some initial implementation periods for new countries support users locally on site.
Provides operational and production support of corporate financial applications including functional configuration management and documentation needed to support the applications
- Troubleshoot an issue to determine root cause of the problem and recommend a solution - within corporate guidelines
- Provide user support to end users by building, documenting, testing and presenting solution to the user community
- Serves as functional admin
- Assist in training for new or revised business processes due to new functionality or updates to supported business applications
- Performs application security / access profile audits.
- Produces data for analysis and decision making as required.
- Assist in upgrades and implementation of interfaces with Oracle database
- Willingness to evaluate Oracle database and suggest clean up procedures.
- Responsibility will also be too ensuring that batch jobs and procedures are running according to schedule. This also includes follow up of error logs and improvements
ERP Oracle Financials experience or other ERP preferred
- Bachelors/Master degree in Business, Information Systems or related field preferred
- Technical skills in any of the following are desirable: SQL, XML, and Web Services
- Understanding of structured SQL statements and how they are executed in the RDBMS (SQL/PLSQL) will be helpful
- Ability to read and decipher software Log and Trace files, as well as the ability to act upon the finding to determine a problem resolution.
- Experience with data integration into rest of Application landscape
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, Access and Sharepoint
- Experience with systems implementations/upgrades a plus.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work independently to evaluate and identify application problems as well as developing potential solutions.
- Critical thinking, root cause analysis, problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to solve issues for users and explain solutions if needed
- Ability to cooperate with other team members to resolve the issues
- Willingness to share knowledge with other colleagues in the team
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV GL provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards, and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory. We are driven by people's competence and motivation to help and support the business areas. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment with good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: