DNV GL Business Assurance UK is targeting growth over the next three years, and as part of this ambitious expansion, we are seeking experienced professional for a Lead Auditor role within our Certification business area. The oil and gas market is a major focus for certification activities and DNV GL is highly respected in this sector.
Ideally candidates will have some experience of management systems, however third party auditing experience is not necessary- a comprehensive training development process is followed which will provide the range of skills and competencies required.
We are seeking individuals with experience in:
Health and Safety/Environment/Quality for Oil and Gas
General Functional description:
Lead Auditor, multi-discipline qualified, matching the highest requirements of industry knowledge with at least four years of experience, with key potential additional responsibilities including training, client management and co-ordination of complex certification projects.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Specifics for Senior Assessor
Lead, organise and deliver specific project activities as industry project management, Customer management assessment, gap analysis, training, workshops.
- Provide premium services to selected key customers, including provision of advanced audit activities, liaison with senior management and customer management.
- Be responsible of the technical management coordination, including coordination of audit teams, competence and audit team deployment.
Common requirements for all Assessors
Carry out in efficient and competent manner the work for DNV GL as required by instructions/ the Quality System and/or as per formal agreement between the client and DNV GL.
- Ensure that the independent nature of the DNV GL scheme is not compromised at any time.
- Maintain/Acquire his/her Auditor Registration with DNV GL or any other registration having been a basis for his acceptance as Lead Auditor within DNV GL.
- Plan and execute audits, report findings and follow-up when necessary, within agreed times scales and economic frameworks.
- Meeting professional practice standards and demonstrating competence in core areas.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationship with client personnel.
- Maintaining high morale by contributing to an effective positive work environment.
- Acting as a team player who works well with others and guides self through professional development process, including timely completion of reviews and goal setting.
- Maintaining effective communication with line management, between audit team members and client stakeholders
- At least four years of technical experience in the relevant fields
- Experience with all levels of operations, including engagement with senior management
- Ideally higher level qualification in relevant discipline
- Qualifications, experience and competence in quality and/or safety and/or environmental management systems
- Desirable to have completed a recognised Lead Auditor course for 9001,14001, 18001 or all three
- Offshore experience
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world's leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: