- Delivery of IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 audits
- Support Sales Organisation through Customer Meets, forums
- Generate leads & opportunities across services and pass on to sales
- Support Operations Planning & Scheduling by timely communication on dates for delivery for various services
- Support operations by proactive scheme qualification and Nace Code competence approvals to enable faster scheduling of audits / trainings
- Conduct professional Audits / Trainings in line with DNV Philosophy
- Ensure timely deliverables such as Reports and updating the same in Concert
- Support DNVGL BA efficiency projects in optimality Travel, Audits / Trainings and Non refundable activities
- Prioritise Key Customers and be Customer Manager for assigned projects and represent DNV BA professionally for delivery
- Ensure Customer Rapport and resolve any customer complaints timely
- Be prompt in submitting time sheets & expenses statements
- Resolve in a speedy Manner the TR issues if any so that the lead to customer is optimised
- Manage Sub contractor's quality while delivery and proactively mentor and coach them if required and report to management on your recommendations for actions, if any
- Verify draft invoices, certificates for accuracy
- Support on credit collections by contacting the key account to resolve any issues, if required by Business Support staff
- Knowledge of the DNV Management System such as DMS, GMS, Service Specific Instructions such ICPs, local OP, Accreditation Management of various Services such as MSC, Training
- Knowledge of System tools such as Concert, TEAM, Aggresso, AR Web, PARTNER, Analytics, P & L, Pricing Policies, MIP etc.
- DNV Purpose, Vision, Values and expectations to DNV Leaders
- Understanding of DNV Accounting process including deadlines on Financial Accounts Closing process
- Be sensitive to people, cultures and resolve conflicts among team
- Knowledge of certification process and standards with relation to planning (required number of man-days and audit frequency, incl. multi-site sampling)
- Knowledge of the assigned accreditations to DNV, Understand the Audit process
- Knowledge of the qualification and search/view tool in Partner
- Knowledge of planning tool in Concert
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world's leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: