Requisition ID: 59781
The Lead HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for aligning strategies with business and HR objectives in designated client groups. The position serves as lead consultant to management on human resource related matters. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the Lead HRBP develops integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships with client groups and across the HR function to deliver value-added services to management and employees that align with business objectives. This position will be responsible for providing comprehensive HR expertise which include Strategic Planning, Succession Planning & Development, Recruiting, Compensation & Benefits, Change Management, and Leadership Development, to assigned areas.
- Leads initiatives to design and implement strategies in alignment with business and HR objectives. Delivers and implements strategies that support a high performing culture.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships to drive business results.
- Identifies and anticipates HR needs based on current or planned business activities and prioritizes and effectively communicates and collaborates with Centers of Excellence in the development of solutions.
- Delivers training related to Human Resources programs and employee and/or labor relations issues.
Required EDUCATION and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Labor & Industrial Relations, or related field required
- Six or more years of broad HR experience required
- Prior oil and gas, refining, and/or manufacturing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability leading transformational change (Employee engagement, org culture, etc).
Tesoro Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, is a leading independent refiner and marketer of petroleum products with a strategically focused presence in the western United States. Tesoro, through our subsidiaries, owns and operates seven refineries with a combined capacity of over 895,000 barrels per day. Our retail-marketing system includes over 2,400 retail stations under the ARCO®, Shell®, Exxon®, Mobil®, USA Gasoline™, Rebel™ and Tesoro® brands. Our full-service logistics business, a master limited partnership formed by Tesoro Corporation as Tesoro Logistics LP (TLLP), owns and operates 4,000 miles of crude oil, refined products and natural gas pipelines; 29 crude oil and refined products truck and marine terminals; 15 million barrels of storage capacity; two crude oil rail facilities; and four natural gas processing complexes. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, our operations span 18 states.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-SC-2 || |Other Corporate Functions || 78259 ||