Requisition ID: 59781
The Lead HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for aligning strategies with business and HR objectives in designated client groups. The position serves as lead consultant to management on human resource related matters. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the Lead HRBP develops integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships with client groups and across the HR function to deliver value-added services to management and employees that align with business objectives. This position will be responsible for providing comprehensive HR expertise which include Strategic Planning, Succession Planning & Development, Recruiting, Compensation & Benefits, Change Management, and Leadership Development, to assigned areas.
- Leads initiatives to design and implement strategies in alignment with business and HR objectives. Delivers and implements strategies that support a high performing culture.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships to drive business results.
- Identifies and anticipates HR needs based on current or planned business activities and prioritizes and effectively communicates and collaborates with Centers of Excellence in the development of solutions.
- Delivers training related to Human Resources programs and employee and/or labor relations issues.
Required EDUCATION and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Labor & Industrial Relations, or related field required
- Six or more years of broad HR experience required
- Prior oil and gas, refining, and/or manufacturing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability leading transformational change (Employee engagement, org culture, etc).
Andeavor is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-RD-1 || |Other Corporate Functions || 78259 ||