Ensure that you are competent to carry out the assignment;
- Adhere to DNVGL Quality Management System.
- Where necessary, make sure that you attend the DNV GL induction, keep qualifications up to date and supply any certificates to the local Coordinator.
- Ensure you have all the necessary documentation to carry out the assignment successfully.
- Make sure you abide by the Substance Abuse policy at all times whilst at work.
- Make sure any equipment you use (both personal and supplied from site) is safe, tested in date and calibrated where necessary.
- Experience in Inspection, Test & Certification of all types of Lifting Equipment such as Mobile Cranes, E.O.T. Cranes, Tower Cranes, Runway Beams & Hoists, Forklifts, Man-lifts, Scissor Lifts, Personal Lifts, Wire Rope Slings, Shackles, Eye Bolts, Chain Blocks, Ratchet Lever Hoists,
- Accident Investigation for Mobile Crane & Tower Crane.
- Supervision & Inspection (Mechanical Survey) of installation and alignment of Continues Caster Machines in Steel Plants.
- Responsible for the Survey and acceptance of Crane Gantry Beams for Overhead Crane Installation and Monitor Crane Erection and its acceptance on behalf of Clients.
- Check of Alignment of Continuous Caster Machines, Monitor, and Check & Acceptance of installation of Continuous Caster Machines.
- Always abide by the Code of Conduct;
- Maintain your professional integrity at all times;
- Diploma/B.Sc./Eng. Degree in Engineering or Equivalent
- Experience and good knowledge in his field of expertise (ADMA Approved inspector LEEA Entry Part 1 , LEEA Diploma in Lifting Gear General, LEEA Diploma in Lifting machines manuals
- Capable of communicating , self - motivated , reliable , diligent, flexible and responsible
- Fluency in English and Good Communication SkillsConcise and clear email writer
- Good team player, Self-motivated and committed
- +10 year relevant Experience in Inspection, Test & Certification of all types of Lifting Equipment such as Mobile Cranes, E.O.T. Cranes, Tower Cranes, Runway Beams & Hoists, Forklifts, Man-lifts, Scissor Lifts, Personal Lifts, Wire Rope Slings, Shackles, Eye Bolts, Chain Blocks, Ratchet Lever Hoists,
ADMA Approved inspector.
- LEEA Entry Part 1 and LEEA Diploma in Lifting Gear General.
- LEEA Diploma in Lifting machines manual.
- LEEA Diploma in Lifting machines power.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the technical advisor to the oil and gas industry. We bring a broader view to complex business and technology risks in global and local markets. Providing a neutral ground for industry cooperation, we create and share knowledge with our customers, setting standards for technology development and implementation. From project initiation to decommissioning, our independent experts enable companies to make the right choices for a safer, smarter and greener future.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: