My client is seeking a technically-oriented LNG and natural gas consultant in the Houston, TX area.
A successful candidate will be responsible for technical support of consulting studies in areas such as development of LNG export and import facilities, LNG project technical due diligence, LNG project economic analysis and project costs.
* Process Engineer experience with LNG background (minimum 10 years)
* Degree in Chemical Engineering or some sort of related degree
* Previous consulting experience (preferred)
* Understanding of the fundamentals of LNG and gas processing, including the ability to develop block flow diagram-material balances.
* Analytical skills, including the ability to research and quantitatively analyze industry data and information.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to clearly prepare and present reports or presentations.
* Some business development experience, particularly analyzing a client's problem and developing a logical solution.
* Must be comfortable in a team role as well as work autonomously
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.