Logistics Operations Coordinator
Bulgaria, Burgas – Oil&Gas Project
- Support the ongoing refinement of procedures and systems development as operations mature.
- Maintaining the Execution Daily Log.
- Internal process management and operations coordination.
- Collation of daily reports and ensuring that actuals are captured for feedback into Garner, where this function is not automated
- Support and production of external and internal reporting.
- Support to the Information Manager in the development of the Information/Knowledge functionality.
- Maintain oversight of Garner Movement books and report by exception any deviations from the Schedule.
- Be prepared to deputise for the Ops Centre Coord or the Ops Centre Lead in their absence
- Minimum Years of Industry Specific Experience: Not Essential
- Minimum Years of Total Experience: 4-8
- Bulgarian citizenship
- Required Skills/Attributes:
- Previous experience in Operations Management, in particular Ops Rooms Essential.
- Be able to work to strict deadlines and provide detailed reports.
- Strong communication skills; briefing skills and written communication to be excellent
- High level of competence in MS Office: Access, Visio, Word, PowerPoint and Excel, particularly SharePoint
- Excellent information management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skill; able to build relationships and communicate with every level of employee in a personable and professional manner.
- Excellent understating of IT systems and their incorporation into the Ops Centre.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Team player, able to propose better ways of collaborative working.
- Will be able to work in a team environment and brief Senior Management as required.
- Previous Military Experience Highly Desirable
- Oil and/or Gas Industry Experience an advantage but not critical
- Previous experience of project management with PRINCE2/APMP desirable
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.