Requisition ID: 61021
Supervises and leads maintenance work group crafts. Responsible for safe and effective execution of maintenance work in environmentally compliant manner in accordance with Corporate Refining maintenance standards.
- Supervises craft work group to ensure maintenance work is efficiently executed without incident in an environmentally compliant manner. Assists in setting schedules. Monitors and appraises progress to ensure productivity, work quality and schedule adherence. Ensures team understands work scope and performance expectations. Promotes proactive reliability-centered maintenance (RCM) focus. Assists with troubleshooting. Ensures work orders are satisfactory completed and properly closed out. Communicates daily activities related to man power, accomplishments and problem areas to management.
- Ensured assigned craft personnel are adequately trained for their job assignment. Identifies training needs and participates in development of training programs for craft skill pool.
- Maintains visible and active field presence to promote safe working environment and ensure adherence to safe work practices, Participates in audits and near-miss/incident investigations. Follows-up on safety issues until closure. Active member of safety committee.
- Coordinates with planning and scheduling to ensure appropriateness of job packages. Ensures materials used comply with current engineering standards. Identifies and resolves delays that would prevent schedule attainment. Participates in maintenance cost control including challenging need for discretionary work.
- Participating member of Maintenance leadership team. Works collaboratively with other supervisors, planning & scheduling and reliability teams to develop repair strategies and maintain reliability of refinery plant mechanical equipment in support of continuous operations.
- Maintains current, accurate and complete records for assigned area.
- Supervises and leads work group. Accountable for fair and uniform application of policies and procedures.
· Minimum high school diploma or GED required.
· Minimum 5 years maintenance experience as craftsperson required.
· Maintenance experience in refinery and/or petrochemical facility preferred.
Tesoro Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, is a leading independent refiner and marketer of petroleum products with a strategically focused presence in the western United States. Tesoro, through our subsidiaries, owns and operates seven refineries with a combined capacity of over 895,000 barrels per day. Our retail-marketing system includes over 2,400 retail stations under the ARCO®, Shell®, Exxon®, Mobil®, USA Gasoline™, Rebel™ and Tesoro® brands. Our full-service logistics business, a master limited partnership formed by Tesoro Corporation as Tesoro Logistics LP (TLLP), owns and operates 4,000 miles of crude oil, refined products and natural gas pipelines; 29 crude oil and refined products truck and marine terminals; 15 million barrels of storage capacity; two crude oil rail facilities; and four natural gas processing complexes. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, our operations span 18 states.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Dickinson || North Dakota || United States (US) || SF:LI-AK1 || |Refinery Operations || 58601 ||