Requisition ID: 65621
Responsible for supervising, directing, and developing staff in Accounts Payable. Provides leadership and technical direction for projects, daily activities, and problem-solving related to regular operations Accounts Payable.
- Manages, directs daily activities, and facilitates training staff in Accounts Payable
- Knowledgeable of assigned AP processes (Commodities, Non-PO, PO, Retail, PDI, Freight, Document Distribution, Service Entries, and/or Accounting) providing advanced ad-hoc and issue resolution support.
- Provides first-line hands-on workload support and staff technical support for all technical and non-technical issues in Accounts Payable.
- Continuously monitors business processes to identify process improvements that will facilitate high-quality, effective and efficient services, and advance implementation of change.
- Reviews and ensures creation and maintenance of all necessary relevant procedural documentation.
- Compiles and prioritizes information and requests from internal and external auditors as well as business stakeholders.
- Acts as a knowledgeable resource ensuring guidance regarding compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Coordinates between various groups to ensure Accounts Payable processes are followed and completed timely.
- Collaborates with team and stakeholders on projects.
- Minimum undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or related field required.
- Minimum 5 years experience of relevant work experience preferably in Accounts Payable.
- Experienced in management, coaching staff, evaluating performance and providing feedback is required.
- Experience in process improvement initiatives strongly preferred.
- SAP or major ERP experience preferred.
- Industry experience strongly preferred.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-SP-1 || |Accounting & Finance || 78259 ||