MANAGER of CONSTRUCTION
Responsible for the overall execution of Construction and Commissioning for Wind Projects across North America:
* Responsible for the overall project management which includes, but not limited to Field Construction, Technical Advising Service team, Commissioning, etc.
* Create and Maintain budgets, P&L, and Forecasting
* Contractual negotiations for Sub-Contract companies as well as holding each accountable in terms of time, budget and safety
* Compliant with all State and Federal Laws & Regulations
* Develop business proposals for new Construction opportunities
* Analyze existing business in order to increase efficiency, increase performance and reduce overhead costs
* Primary Point of Contact when dealing with various suppliers, manufactures, and customers.
* Ensure company personnel as well as sub-contractors meet all Safety process and procedures
* Able to travel about 25% of the time
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.