Requisition ID: 66622
- Provides strategic, consultative support, including tactics, to client group and Senior Leadership, influencing them to make optimal decisions with HR impact.
- Collaborates in the design and communication of Business Unit and HR strategies. Delivers and implements strategies that support a high performing culture.
- Designs, implements and assesses human resource related programs and activities.
- Anticipates and plans for long-term human resource needs and trends in partnership with business management.
- Business Acumen
- HR Policies & Procedures
- Compensation Management
- Benefits Knowledge
- Problem Resolution (i.e. Issues Management)
- Change Management
- Coaching & Counseling
- Labor/Employee Relations
- Organization Design
- Performance Management
- Project Management
- Succession Planning
- Talent Management
- Workforce Planning
- Leadership Development
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Labor & Industrial Relations, or related field required
- 8 or more years of broad Human Resources experience required
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Saint Paul || Minnesota || United States (US) || SF:LI-YCP-1 || |Other Corporate Functions || 55071 ||