Requisition ID: 62725
Supervises a group of Supply Chain professionals such as Contracts Administrators and Buyers who secure services and materials as assigned. Provides leadership, guidance and support in day to day Supply Chain activities that include proper supplier selection, document creation and processing, expediting, and timely payment and close out of orders. Additionally, oversees contracting (MSA negotiation and administration) and tactical sourcing (RFP, Evaluation, Recommendation) activities. Responsible to communicate, collaborate, and work effectively with internal and external personnel and management to appropriately influence decision-making and negotiations. Provides quality direction, coaching, supervision, training and career development for team.
- Supervises up to 10 Supply Chain personnel which may include buyers and/or contract administrators as required by the organization. Develop employees’ skills through coaching, mentoring and training. Ensure all employees have regular feedback.
- Contributes to Business Unit and/or organization objectives by assisting in the development of the overall Supply Chain strategy and ensuring effective execution of same.
- For Supply Chain areas covered, primary responsibility to provide consistent, effective, timely communication with stakeholders, and on delivering superior supply chain support services.
- Ensures continuity and consistency by maintaining a tight linkage with other Andeavor Supply Chain professionals.
- Supports and contributes to overall Supply Chain goals by providing expertise necessary for development, maintenance and continuous improvement related to P2P, Contracting, and Tactical Sourcing processes.
- Communicates openly and with integrity with key Supply Chain and senior level stakeholders to align direction between Supply Chain and the business requirements/strategy. Has significant experience in communicating with senior management.
- Provides guidance and promotes integration of supply chain processes.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Materials Management, Business/Contract Law required
- CPSM (Certified Professional in Supply Managment) preferred.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Procurement, Contracting Supply Chain or related field required.
- Required to be geographical able to relocate to any Refinery location. Desire to be a Refinery SCM Manager is a must.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data for use in decision-making and actions in support of business strategy, across SCM activities.
- Preferred process related, plant or energy industry experience
- Experience with SAP, Ariba, Power Point, Excel
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Carson || California || United States (US) || SF:LI-AA-1 || |Other Corporate Functions || 90810 ||