The Marketing & Communication team has set itself the task of supporting lead generation and branding processes for DNV GL's certification, assessment and training business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
For our branch office in Essen, Germany we are looking for a
Marketing Automation Specialist B2B
You support a small but powerful marketing and communication team. Your main responsibilities are as follows:
Implementation of targeted marketing and communication projects
- Development of digital campaigns
- Reporting of relevant metrics
- Coordination of external cooperation partners (graphic designers, translators etc.)
- Close cooperation with the sales department
- Development of content for the relevant digital communication channels
- Continuous improvement of our website's performance
- A university degree preferred
- First experience in the field of marketing automation - preferably in Eloqua (Oracle)
- Basic journalistic understanding (research, preparation of content for publication purposes, understanding of different types of text, SEO-Optimized texts) and the ability to present complex facts in a clear and understandable way.
- Very well structured, independent and organized way of working, quick comprehension, creativity and flexibility
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Web Content Management, simple image editing)
- Fluent command of written and spoken English
- Very good teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills and customer orientation
- Basic understanding of the relationship between communication/marketing and sales objectives
The position is time limited till 31.12.2018
If you would like to actively shape the future of a dynamic and constantly growing company with over 150 years of tradition, we look forward to receiving your application.
Company and Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. Operating in more than 100 countries, our professionals are dedicated to helping customers in the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables and other industries to make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world's leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: