Requisition ID: 65341
This position may work in St. Paul Park, MN (preferred location), but will consider Mandan, ND or San Antonio, TX
Provides support to the regional Wholesale Unbranded marketing group. Establishes and maintains wholesale customer accounts, provides advanced customer service support, performs all necessary duties in establishment of reporting and analysis. Serves as a primary marketing contact for the Field and support staff at the San Antonio corporate headquarters.
- Provides new account information to prospective Wholesale unbranded customers. Obtains customer information in order to set-up accounts. Maintains customer files.
- Communicates with proprietary and third party terminals to maintain customers’ carrier information, channel of trade, and product authorization on rack accounts.
- Performs daily customer maintenance and assist in troubleshooting customer loading, allocation and billing issues.
- Input and upload daily exception pricing.
- Manage all customer/product allocations in TABS.
- Communicate all terminal product outages to Pricing Department to communicate to customers.
- Works with Manager to execute all Wholesale contracts. Monitors customer contract compliance and issues daily contract compliance report.
- Issues daily product lifting reports, runout logs, allocation reports, pricing summaries and contract compliance reports to Field Marketers.
- Provides back up support for other Marketing Analysts.
- Conducts market analysis and data generation out of Marketview, SAP and or BW to help with contract evaluations and rack comparisons.
- Actively uses Salesforce to input customer information and opportunity generation.
EDUCATION and Experience:
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field of study required.
• Minimum 2 years Marketing and/or customer service experience in the petroleum industry required.
- Strong technical knowledge of SAP, BW or other ERP systems
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to recommend effective solutions
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Saint Paul || Minnesota || United States (US) || SF:LI-YCP-1 || |Marketing & Retail || 55071 ||