Requisition ID: 66721
Performs routine, shutdown and small capital project warehousing activities such as receipt, storage and distribution to meet established service level objectives. Maintains adequate levels of materials and equipment necessary to support business units’ operations while minimizing Tesoro’s inventory investment. Interfaces with various operating groups including Routine Maintenance, SCADA, Projects, Health and Safety, etc. to continuously measure service level requirements. Ensures safe work environment.
- Maintains knowledge of the business unit being supported and relative importance of materials and equipment required to be managed as warehouse stock or as surplus to be maintained on-site or at a third-party location.
- Performs warehouse operations in warehouse location and works in conjunction with the Materials Manager and the designated Buyer(s) to meet established target inventory levels and to meet customer demands. Requires routine operation of equipment such as pick-up truck, fork lift, and pallet jacks.
- Supervises contract warehouse staff as required in order to provide the expected level of service to the customer base. Plans and apportions work and staffing. Trains customers in warehouse access processes. Fosters cooperative team environment.
- Receives stores and distributes all shutdown, project and non-stock materials and equipment required by the operation.
- Ensures disposal of excess and obsolete materials and equipment is accomplished according to established policies and recommended practices. May involve flammable or hazardous materials.
- Coordinates return of surplus materials to supplier with designated Buyer(s) as required.
- Provides reports summarizing warehouse activities such as: stock outs, inventory levels, etc. Recommends changes to Business Unit Manager and others as required in methods and procedures for improvements.
- Ensures timely updates and maintenance of systems utilized in inventory management and investment recovery
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3 years’ related experience within a warehousing environment required
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Rock Springs || Wyoming || United States (US) || SF:LI-AA-1 || |Other Corporate Functions || 82901 ||