Requisition ID: 64321
KEY RESULT AREAS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Calibrate, maintains and operate EGM/ EFM devices
- Install EFM and telemetry
- Maintain and operate custody and operational gas and liquid meters in accordance to industry and
- BLM standards, orifice, ultrasonic, Coriolis, rotary, V-cone, turbine, etc.
- Installs/calibrates electronic transducers
- Operate portable gas chromatographs (if applicable)
- Pulls spot samples, gas and liquids
- Operate/maintain automatic gas samplers
- Perform settlement testing by conducting or witnessing test
- Removes/installs orifice plates
- Develop and maintain test schedule
- Collect Electronic Gas Flow/measurement data (EGM/EFM)
- Operate appropriate PC software
- Connect and disconnect meters
- Perform functions independently in area of responsibility
- Operate and inspect meter runs
- Calibrate, maintain, and operate on-line gas and liquid chromatographs
- Calibrate, operate, and maintain product quality devices O2, H2S, H2O, etc.
- Install, maintain, and operate spread spectrum or licensed radios
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Technical degree in related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- One to five years gas & liquid measurement experience is preferred.
- Licensed and unlicensed radio experience
- Basic chromatograph theory and operational experience
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || New Town || North Dakota || United States (US) || SF:LI-JC-1 || |Logistics || 58763 ||