Based in the Netherlands on the German Boarder, you will be working on a contract basis for an initial 3 months.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will primarily be responsible for:
* Creating mechanical concepts and schemes for the packaging of electronic and electrical components
* Produce detail drawings of components suitable for prototype and volume production
* Oversee the initial build of prototypes and products
* Liaise and manage suppliers/subcontractors
* Supporting the development of future products and services
To be considered for the role of Mechanical Design Engineer, you will ideally have the following: Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Degree in an Engineering or Science related discipline
* Experience of CATIA V5, Creo and NX CAD systems (Creo is a MUST)
* Managing Engineering Change Control (ECN) procedures and documentation
* Component design experience
* Experience in DFMEA writing and assessment
* Experience of electrical component integration and design and development on low or high volume products
* Knowledge of designing for high current and high voltage
If you are interested please reply with an up to date CV and I will get back to you ASAP.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.