Our client, a global oilfield service company, is currently looking for 2 x Offshore Chemists for AD Hoc work starting in March. The client is looking for someone to support the business until the end of Q3 2018.
The offshore trips will be within the North Sea and will likely be rotational 3 week trips.
- Offshore taking samples and analysis of process and squeeze treatments.
- Analytical analysis of oil and water samples from treated wells
- Samples to be analysed in offshore lab, hence offshore lab experience is a must
- Trained in oil in water (OIW) analysis
- Oil Field Sampling training
- Report writing/ record keeping/ Analysis logging
If you wish to be considered and potentially available to support our client from March, please apply with your latest CV ASAP please.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.