DNV GL - Sustainable Energy Use group is seeking an Operations Manager. This position requires an experienced professional who can craft and implement comprehensive plans with diverse tactics on behalf of utility sponsored energy efficiency programs. The position reports to the Head of Department and provides leadership to other staff activities. This position is based out of our Albuquerque, NM office.
Tasks May Include
- Working closely with utility client personnel to monitor program results including energy savings, quality assurance and to develop recommendations to improve the program as needs are identified
- Budget management and tracking of performance against goals
- Supervision of administrative and engineering staff
- Oversight of assessments of various energy saving proposals
- Presentations to a variety of organizations including utility customers, trade allies and utility management on energy efficient technologies and utility incentives for these technologies
- Preparation of written reports
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred; business, engineering or technical discipline preferred
- Minimum 3 years of operational or project management experience in a technical environment, preferably with government and/or energy efficiency
- Strong communication skills as demonstrated by experience with presentations, papers or other public forums; strong report-writing skills; budget management experience; and computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- An energy efficiency background with a solid knowledge of energy efficient technologies and practices is strongly preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel, up to 20% of the time
We conduct pre-employment drug and background screening
- Please submit a Cover letter with your resume
**Immigration-related benefits (for example, visa sponsorship) are not available for this position**
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV GL offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Local employment conditions apply.
Please visit our website at www.dnvgl.com
Company & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 15,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL - Energy, with more than 2,300 experts in over 30 countries around the world, is committed to driving the global transition toward a safe, reliable, efficient, and clean energy future. With a heritage of 150 years, we specialize in providing world-class, innovative solutions in the fields of business & technical consultancy, testing, inspections & certification, risk management, and verification.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: