The Global Centre delivers high quality Accounts Payable and Receivable, Record to Report and Master Data services to operations across Europe. Service are delivered in close collaboration with Regional Finance Centres, to represent DNV GL's Global Shared Service (GSS) Finance model.
We are seeking Oracle Finance Transformation Specialists to join our Implementation team in Gdynia, initially reporting into the Global Centre Regional Manager.
To succeed in this role, you are a team player and advocate for change, with a proven track record for delivering to deadlines. You will support and contribute to an atmosphere of motivation and enthusiasm to be part of building up the Global Centre. You will play a key role in implementation and maintenance of Oracle system for Finance operations.
- Successful delivery of Oracle system implementations into the Global Centre.
- Effective migration of legacy data in accordance with Oracle standards and corporate requirements.
- Comparative analysis of legacy and Oracle system process environments to identify and address gaps to target requirements.
- User Acceptance Testing to validate system service delivery capability, using real-life scenarios.
- Develop local Oracle system training competence, and subject matter expertise.
- Effective engagement with key Global and Regional Centre and Central
- University degree.
- Minimum two years' experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge and experience of Oracle.
- Experience and knowledge of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and/or Record to Report transactional service delivery and associated accounting principles.
- ERP system implementation and/or change management project experience beneficial.
- Shared Service Company/BPO experience preferred.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel) and PowerPoint.
- Good English language skills, written and verbal.
- Additional European language skills will be advantageous.
Characteristics of Successful Employees
- Excellent communication skills and Global cultural awareness.
- Team player.
- Ability to provide Oracle training.
- Positive attitude and customer focus.
- Attentive to detail and deadlines.
- Sharp judgment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Passion and willingness to learn and understand new software/accounting systems.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV GL provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards, and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory. We are driven by people's competence and motivation to help and support the business areas. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment with good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: