Enter and analyze data in American Innovations PCS database. Run reports and KPI's for corrosion data. Provide database support for field operations and asset integrity initiatives as needed.
* Primary focus is O&M, with a supporting role to capital projects
* Facilitates data uploads into PCS database, including outstanding Operations data as well as capital project baseline and post-commissioning data
* Analyze data on a monthly basis, versus established KPIs, to identify deficiencies
* Works with the Operations, Engineering and OST Corrosion Prevention Team to correct deficiencies
* Provide technical support on the PCS database
* Provide technical support on surveys including annual, atmospheric, close interval survey, direct current voltage gradient, alternating current voltage gradient soil resistivity, etc.
* Support Corporate Corrosion Prevention initiatives as-needed
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Experience with American Innovations Pipeline Compliance System (PCS)
* Corrosion prevention field experience preferred
* Need good interpersonal and communication skills
* NACE certification preferred
* Be well organized, attention to detail and accuracy
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.