The new colleague will be part of the new Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) team in Hamburg. The team is responsible for providing a new production system (DNVGL TEAMCENTER) for the business area Oil & Gas. DNVGL TEAMCENTER went live in April 2017 and is currently rolled out in some locations worldwide. We are currently enhancing this new IT system.
The competence center Product Lifecycle Management is located in Hamburg due to key team competencies regarding Product Lifecycle Management and Siemens Teamcenter.
- Data Modelling of DNVGL TEAMCENTER and all the pilots which were based on Siemens Teamcenter software
- Managing all the access rights in Siemens Teamcenter and all the related pilots
- Managing of all the deployments in the Teamcenter environments
- Support of IT operational teams
Key contact person for Teamcenter security issues
- Establish and develop the DNVGL TEAMCENTER security strategy and security architecture
- Fixing of small issues in deployment phase
- Degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable studies
- Suitable degree and profound experience in data modeling, managing of access rights and performing of deployments in the PLM area
- Experience with working in projects in the PLM area
- Ability to understand functional design specifications and transfer the requirements into data model designs
- Work independently and initiative to solve problems
- Experiences in Siemens Teamcenter and Active Workspace would be an advantage
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry would be beneficial
- Several years providing consulting services to external clients would be an advantage
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Team player
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV GL provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards, and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory. We are driven by people's competence and motivation to help and support the business areas. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment with good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: