Provide process expertise relevant to polyolefin technologies in order to achieve best in class performance in the areas of EHSS, Cost, Reliability, Energy Efficiency, and capacity utilization across all polyolefin plants globally.
This will be achieved through;
* Functional ownership
* Sharing technical knowledge and expertise
* Development of Best Practices and Manufacturing Standards.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* 15 year experience in the area of polyolefin process technical support.
* Experienced in more than one technology will be an added advantage.
* Conducted several studies (debottlenecking) on the capabilities of polyolefin plant in relation to new functions/products.
* Involved in grade development, introduction and optimization.
* Participated in plant wide TA planning, optimizing and execution.
* Participated in RCAs and HAZOP reviews and qualified/certified in both.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.