Requisition ID: 58562
The Incumbent PPPM-CS will serve as the lead for development of the Macro-Contracting Strategies for the SCM MP organization. The PPPM-CS will report to the Sr. Director, Major Projects in Supply Chain, and work directly with the VP - MPO and their Project Managers (both Refining and Logistics) and the related Project Procurement Manager to determine the best ‘contracting & procurement strategy’ and the related ‘forms of agreement’ for each project scope. The PPPM-SC will serve as the Contracting SME and work with Andeavor Legal to develop strong contract forms that best leverage Andeavor’s commercial position as Owner on Major Projects.
- Plans, coordinates & Executes Supply Chain Management (SCM) strategies for Engineering, Construction and Alliances.
- Reviews, recommends and implements regional alliance opportunities Engineering, Construction and procurement of Engineered Equipment.
- Responsible for oversight of Project Procurement Management Plans. Develops procurement strategies that are consistent with corporate guidelines while meeting the objectives of the project
- Leads development and execution of Project Procurement & Contracting Plan. Ensures that procurement and construction contract strategies are correctly reflected in the project schedule and cost estimate.
- Participates in Project Assurance activities as defined in TO-09-2203
- Responsible for creating value, and for developing and managing contractual arrangements for project equipment, materials, and services
- Sustains and controls strict application of all legal, regulatory and corporate rules and regulations related to the project and its work.
- Maintains the Major Projects SharePoint site, including Standards, Process License Library and other controlling information for application to major projects.
- Facilitates proper development, review and approval of project procurement and contracting arrangements by performing economic analyses, modeling and financial evaluation.
- Builds and maintains strong productive relationships with key project suppliers and contractors.
- Participates in development of Risk Register. Identifies risks to contracts and procurement. Ensures adequate risk mitigation and contingency plans are in place.
- Ten (10+) Years of related Industry experience with significant direct experience with writing and managing contracts for large projects and procurement of engineered equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field, MBA preferred
- Preferred Certifications - CPSM and Project Management
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-AA-1 || |Other Corporate Functions || 78259 ||