Requisition ID: 62143
Develops understanding of Marketing business processes, their opportunities for optimization, and their relationships to technology. Provides overall support and enhancements to web-based and cloud-based solutions used by Marketing. Administers/supports internal and external users in Marketing systems. Develops and maintains reports, dashboards, and other relevant tools. Provides oversight to the change and release management of system enhancements. Develops and delivers training plans, materials, and documentation for users.
- Engages Marketing employees and related department employees to identify and understand business processes, document current and future states, streamline where possible, and manage change and communication approaches around people, process, and technology.
- Provides technical support to users of web-based and cloud-based systems
- Participates in prioritization of changes in web-based and cloud-based systems. Configures changes in these systems in response to user needs. Communicates changes and trains impacted users. Deploys system changes, ensuring no negative impact to existing business operations across the various departments.
- Develops reports and dashboards for departments using web-based and cloud-based systems.
- Collaborates with IT to manage the user provisioning and integration between web/cloud-based systems and Tesoro’s financial systems.
- Collaborates with IT to ensure successful utilization of mobile devices with web-based and cloud-based systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business Information Systems, Engineering, or related discipline required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in providing support and training to customers required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with SAP required.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-YCP-1 || |Marketing & Retail || 78259 ||