DNV GL - Energy's Sustainable Energy Use - PDI group is seeking a Program Manager to join NV Energy Programs team, this position is designated to support the energy efficiency and demand response services. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of a program which provides services to NV Energy in support of the RenewableGenerations Program. The NV Energy RenewableGenerations Programs are a series of incentives available to NV Energy customers to promote and create a self-sufficient distributed renewable energy industry in Nevada. This position is based out of our Reno, NV office.
Tasks May Include
- Supervision of a growing staff of administrative and engineering personnel
- Oversight of processing for renewable energy applications
- Budget management and tracking of performance against goals
- Working closely with personnel at NV Energy to monitor program results, quality assurance and to develop recommendations to improve the program as needs are identified
- Presentations to a variety of organizations including utility customers, trade allies and utility management on solar, wind and hydro renewable technologies and the utility incentives for these technologies
- Providing forecasting information based on application volume to determine when funds for the various programs are expected to be exhausted.
- Jointly participating with the Utility community outreach events to the program
- Support development of marketing material, mailing inserts, pamphlets, handbooks, website content, to promote the various incentive programs.
- Preparation of written weekly/monthly reports
- Develop and/or update program dashboard
What We're Seeking
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 3 years of program management experience, specifically with government, utility and/or energy sector
- Minimum 3 years of Energy Efficiency related experience preferred
- Strong communication skills as demonstrated by experience with presentations, papers or other public forums; strong report-writing skills
- Budget management experience
- Intermediate experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access is essential.
- Experience with PowerClerk, an online web application which manages incentive programs preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Positive, collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Pro-active approach to using analytical tools and models
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 15% of the time to customer sites as required
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- We conduct pre-employment drug and background screening
- Immigration-related benefits (for example, visa sponsorship) are not available for this position
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV GL offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see:http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Local employment conditions apply.
Please visit our website at www.dnvgl.com
Company & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 15,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL - Energy, with more than 2,300 experts in over 30 countries around the world, is committed to driving the global transition toward a safe, reliable, efficient, and clean energy future. With a heritage of 150 years, we specialize in providing world-class, innovative solutions in the fields of business & technical consultancy, testing, inspections & certification, risk management, and verification.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: