DNV GL - Energy's Sustainable Energy Use - PDI group is seeking a Project Administrator to join our PNM Business Energy Efficiency Program team, responsible for helping energy utility commercial and industrial customers save energy and money. This position is based out of our Albuquerque, New Mexico office.
Tasks May Include
- Process program applications, perform accurate database entry, and assure all required supporting application documentation is provided.
- Review invoices and model numbers for energy efficiency equipment installations.
- Establish quantities, locate equipment specification sheets and verify that the projects meet program specifications.
- Schedule commercial inspections of lighting, refrigeration, HVAC and other equipment to verify compliance with the PNM New Construction and Retrofit Rebate Programs.
- Perform document quality control checks.
- Provide administrative support to program engineers and operations manager.
- Maintain organized paper and electronic project files
- Manage the program's general email in-box and all incoming calls.
- Database management and reporting
- Professionally and courteously interact with customers, Utility account managers and installation contractors to address questions or concerns about program application processes, application status, energy efficiency equipment specifications or Program
- Policies and Procedures.
- Function as general office manager and provide services necessary to support normal business operations.
- Provide flexible support to other team members on an as-needed basis.
- Provide program event and training activity support
- High School degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience working in clerical roles required
- Experience working with data entry preferred
- Intermediate experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access is essential
- Detailed oriented
- Experience working in engineering or architectural firms preferred
- Energy or utilities experience is a plus
- Strong customer service capability, and the knowledge or ability to learn fundamentals of energy efficient
- Ability to transition quickly between tasks
- Ability to work well under pressure in time-critical situations and be productive and self-motivated during slow periods
- Solid problem-solving capabilities
- Positive attitude and ability to work effectively with different teams
- Proven track record of translating technical messages for diverse audiences
- Excellent English communication (both verbal and written), customer service and phone skills, organizational, grammar, and spelling skills are essential
- We conduct pre-employment drug and background screening
- No relocation assistance available for this position
**Immigration-related benefits (for example, visa sponsorship) are not available for this position**
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV GL offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Local employment conditions apply.
Please visit our website at www.dnvgl.com
Company & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 16,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL - Energy, with more than 2,300 experts in over 30 countries around the world, is committed to driving the global transition toward a safe, reliable, efficient, and clean energy future. With a heritage of nearly 150 years, we specialize in providing world-class, innovative solutions in the fields of business & technical consultancy, testing, inspections & certification, risk management, and verification.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: