Set-up, maintenance and monitoring/controlling of orders/projects in SAP and Affinitas
- Preparation and issuing of debtors invoices according to contractual and tax law requirements
- Administrational process support for procurement of external services (e.g. issuing of work orders, review and approval of creditors' invoices)
- Evaluation of work in progress, review of status for invoicing
- Reporting of revenues and costs to Project Managers
- Commercial apprenticeship with solid work experience in business administration or economic university degree
- Knowledge in project controlling
- Good spoken and written command of German and English
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and MS Office (especially Excel); knowledge of Oracle and BI tools would be beneficial
- Analytical skills
- Interest in and understanding of safety engineering services
- Knowledge of international VAT law regarding the import and export of services
- Acting in an assertive, self-confident manner with in- and external business partners
- Highly independent, structured way of working
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player
- Commitment to continuous improvements
Company & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 15,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the leading technical advisor to the global oil and gas industry. We enable safe, reliable and enhanced performance in projects and operations.
We provide consistent, integrated services within technical and marine assurance and advisory, risk management advisory and offshore classification. Together with our partners, we drive the industry forwards by developing best practices and standards.
Our people combine industry expertise, multi-disciplinary skills and innovation to solve complex challenges for our customers.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Interested in this opportunity?
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: