DNV GL - Energy's Sustainable Energy Use - PDI group is seeking a Project Coordinator to join NV Energy Programs team, this position is designated to support the energy efficiency and demand response services. This position is based out of our Las Vegas, NV office.
Tasks May Include
- Plan, coordinate and conduct outreach events to promote energy efficiency and demand management
- Fielding and logging telephone calls from customers and contractors
- Maintaining paper and electronic files
- Maintaining program email
- Create and update electronic forms and spreadsheets
- Faxing, copying, scanning and filing of documentation
- Data entry
- Application creation, review, and customer support
- Support daily office operations as necessary, includes greeting visitors, receiving packages, managing mail, ordering office supplies
- Provide project support for contractor network
- Database management support
- Proactively seeks to identify real customer needs and manages customer expectations accordingly
- Work with key application specific analytical tools including but not limited to data filtering, sorting and pivot tables
- Prioritize and work both independently and as part of a team
Bachelor's degree is required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in administrative services preferred
- Customer service /phone, organization and grammar skills are essential
- Intermediate level in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access is required
- Strong written and verbal English communication
- Willingness and ability to travel, up to 10% of the time
- We conduct pre-employment drug and background screening
**Immigration-related benefits (for example, visa sponsorship) are not available for this position**
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV GL offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Local employment conditions apply.
Please visit our website at www.dnvgl.com
Company & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 15,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL - Energy, with more than 2,300 experts in over 30 countries around the world, is committed to driving the global transition toward a safe, reliable, efficient, and clean energy future. With a heritage of nearly 150 years, we specialize in providing world-class, innovative solutions in the fields of business & technical consultancy, testing, inspections & certification, risk management, and verification.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: