Job Title: Project Cost Controller
Work schedule: Rotational, site based
Status: Long term contract
We have an opportunity to join an exciting division of one of the most ambitious energy companies in the UK. They are present in 20+ countries and are home to thousands of employees.
Our client are currently seeking a Project Cost Controller to work on a rotational basis at their site in Nottinghamshire, the ideal candidate will be someone who is capable of working well in a team and being proactive.
* Build project schedule and budgeting in various cost tools.
* Maintain project schedule and cost forecast throughout the project.
* Be able to recognise any problems that may occur with cost and budgeting for the project.
* Work closely with the project manager on the project cost and schedules.
* Check and control cost movements.
* Maintain an up-to-date estimate of the final costs both for the yearly activities. and the overall costs.
* Be able to take appropriate action on cost variances.
* Provide internal and external reporting of project status.
* Previous experience working in a 'project' driven environment.
* Finance background is desirable.
* Costs and budget control for projects.
* Previous exposure to working in a corporate office environment.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.