My client based in Germany is seeking a Project engineer for their aseptic filling line on a freelance basis.
The candidate should be able to work on site for 4 of 5 days/week.
Communication is important; he/she should have a good working knowledge of both German and English language.
The initial period will be 3 months, with option to prolong to 6 months.
* Bachelor Degree in a Technical Engineering Discipline (Mechanical, Process,)
* Experienced in fully automated food/Beverage industry
* Experienced in EHEDG design
* Experienced in contractor supervision
* Analytical skills
* Communication skills
* Trouble shooting on aseptic filling line
* Engineering improvement jobs
* Communication and follow-up with filling line supplier
* Participation in project team.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.