The Section Loads, Power Performance and Wind Resource is part of the Department "Renewables Measurements Germany" located in Kaiser-Wilhelm-Koog, Germany and dealing with testing of wind turbines mainly.
The main task of the section is to perform field measurements on wind turbines all over the world, mainly on prototypes.
The section measures the loads on the whole structure of a turbine, evaluates the characteristic power curve of a specific turbine and measures the wind speed on site.
The Loads & Power Performance Section consists of 16 employees
- Maintenance of existing customer base
Development of proposals
- Development of Calculation
Organisation of Approval workflow
- Follow up on proposals to secure mandate
- Responsibility about Contracting and Closing
- Sales Reporting for own unit
- Feedback Customer Needs to Head of Section for Service Development
- Trigger Business Development in cooperation with Senior Engineers and Head of Section
Essential skills and experience for this role are as follows:
A commercial/technical Bachelor/ Master degree
- Good Communication skills and strong negotiation ability
- Ability and willingness to develop technical and commercial competence in the renewable market
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, both written and oral
- Result Orientation
- Experience in Business Model Development
Company & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 16,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL - Energy, with more than 2,300 experts in over 30 countries around the world, is committed to driving the global transition toward a safe, reliable, efficient, and clean energy future. With a heritage of nearly 150 years, we specialize in providing world-class, innovative solutions in the fields of business & technical consultancy, testing, inspections & certification, risk management, and verification .
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: