An International Semiconductor client of mine are currently looking for a Project manager to join them on a contract basis for 12 months at one of their sites in Austria.
My client is working on the development of the next generation of a 3D product and have an opening for a PM which is required to begin the project, this will involve managing of up to 7 onshore engineers and aligning key stakeholders.
* Coordinate with cross-functional teams to plan resource allocation to support projects
* Track projects in definition and investigation which are destined for Work Statement/Development launch
* Prepare Work Statements for new project and project modifications
* Lead Project execution spec to mass production
* Track projects in development to keep on time and budget, and align resources and tasks for proper allocation
* Report project status to management
* Coordinate and set up project development launch meetings to get full support from other departments
* Coordinate essential technology block development for roadmap projects
* Electrical Engineering degree or similar
* Semiconductor Industry background (3 years)
* Project Management experience (2+ years)
* Fluency in either German or English
* Project Management training/certification
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 10 Months
Rate: Negotiable (DOE)
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who might be please forward on your most up to date CV ASAP and I'll be in touch to discuss further, alternatively, please give me a call on +44 (0) 207 324 1910 to find out more.
***********AS ALWAYS REFERRALS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED***************
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.