A Global Automotive Client of mine are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager with experience in Vehicle Integration to join them on a contract basis at their site near Cologne in Germany.
* Project management / sub-project management in overall vehicle projects Management of the development from design to series production start
* Head of vehicle integration with a focus on powertrain and chassis
* Responsible for the functional design (weight, consumption, climbing and starting ability, aerodynamic drag, ground clearance, vehicle dynamics, NVH)
* Responsible for the vehicle specifications, validation plan, etc.
* Coordination of development tasks between design, simulation, testing, application, procurement, production and quality assurance
* Successfully completed a degree in engineering specialising in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or similar
* Ideally, experience in the management or sub-project management of overall vehicle management projects
* 10+ years' experience working within the Automotive Industry
* Significant project management experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent knowledge of English
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Germany (West)
Rate: Negotiable (DOE)
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who might be please forward on an up to date CV and I'll be in touch ASAP to discuss further. Alternatively, please give me a call on +44 (0) 207 324 1910 for more information.
As always, referrals are much appreciated.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.