DNV GL's Global Shared Services - Human Resources - Europe is seeking for Corporate Recruiters and Senior Recruiters to become members of our world-class Recruitment Team, delivering services to customers throughout the European Region. These positions require strong customer orientation, proactive approach, focus on people and team work.
If you would like to get the opportunity to join a high standard Recruitment Team, being a partner for the wider global recruitment community in DNV GL apply now to build on and widen your experience within recruitment and HR.
Career development in multinational environment
- Strong company culture with emphasis on competence development
Training and development programs including Cut-e certification
- Thorough on-boarding process
- Great atmosphere of working together in a team of professionals
- Attractive office location at Łużycka Office Park in Gdynia
- Flexible working hours
- Modern ergonomic working conditions
- Medical package (Luxmed)
- Funding for sport activities and language lessons
- Social events and team building activities
Contribute to the continued growth and success of DNV GL by attracting and hiring talents across Europe
- Build relationships and trust with hiring managers so that you may add value to the hiring process beyond the typical "recruiting flow"- be a recruitment partner
- Post jobs and manage applicant flow
- Assist managers with job analysis, job description development, and interview
- Screen and qualify applicants on a time-sensitive basis
- Support Business Teams to come to the point of decision on candidates
- Facilitate the use and interpretation of various pre-hire assessment tools including skills assessments and psychometric tests
- Maintain accurate records within our Applicant Tracking System
- Develop and maintain relationships within target markets; become recognized as a talent knowledge expert in related markets and networks
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of current recruitment and hiring-related trends in industry, government, and technology
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruitment vendors
- Support and advise on all recruitment related issues
- Stay updated on trends and market situation within the area of recruitment, in particular, social media and digitalization
- Bachelor`s degree
- Proven track record within recruitment from a RPO/SSC organization, Recruitment Agency or commercially focused organization
- Experience with sourcing candidates through full range of attraction and resourcing methods and channels
- Experience of working with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experienced in a wide variety of selection techniques and candidates' assessment techniques
- Professional English skills required, both written and verbal
- An eye for innovation and digital solutions
- Exceptional Customer Service skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong internet-based sourcing abilities; adept at using LinkedIn and other related digital avenues
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV GL provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: