DNV GL Digital Solution is seeking an experienced sales and business development professional to join our Regional Software sales team to support a growing demand for asset integrity solutions in the Oil and Gas and Energy industry. As a team member, this position would be responsible for selling software a growing suite of enterprise software and services solutions for the industry. Leading software products include:
- Synergi Plant - Used to manage and assess the integrity of facilities, Power Plants, LNG and Topside Assets
- Synergi Structure - Used to manage and assess the integrity of the Jackets, subsea portion of an offshore platform
The Regional Sales Manager contributes to the unit's goals for order intake, revenues, profitability, and market penetration throughout Greater China. Also;
- Promote and sell the company's existing software and services products by identifying and managing opportunities in targeted industries and geographies.
- Successfully and professionally manage the entire sales process in accordance with company systems and policies
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by:
- Consistently building and delivering an accurate opportunity pipeline.
- Assisting with executing short and long-range sales and marketing plans.
- Actively engage with the Sales team and other colleagues, sharing knowledge and ideas in support of profitable growth and customer (centricity) success.
- Support and promote established relationships with industry and solution partners to maximize sales and sustain a leading position in the market
- Meet or exceed the revenue target for our products and identify short-term as well as long-term business opportunities
- To develop business opportunities aligned with our 'eco-system' strategy
- Gather intelligence and obtain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the client's business issues and challenges
- Lead or participate in contract negotiations
- Use the SalesForce CRM tool to manage and record all stages of the sales cycle
- Develop and grow relationships within the global sales team and actively collaborate and share customer intelligence and opportunities
- Other sales and business development activities as required, in support of company strategies and goals
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent professional experience of account management experience, preferably in software solution sales
- Proven track record in industrial or technical sales consistently meeting or exceeding increasing sales goals. Specific experience with DNV GL Software or analysis tools in a business development environment will be considered
- Solid technical operations familiarity with the oil & gas utility industry and a good overall understanding of the energy industry, trends and products is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage solution based sales at multiple levels in our customer's organization
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation in cross functional selling with ability to present oneself in a professional manner at all times
- Effective communication, particularly listening skills with both colleagues as well as customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills to create and maintain profitable relationships with existing and potential customers
- Thorough understanding and execution of negotiating and closing in a win-win long term focused environment
- Willingness to travel within the region and internationally
- Oil and Gas industry and market knowledge
- Software demonstration or continuous development of solution demonstration abilities.
- Proven ability to develop a sales funnel in new market segments.
- Willing to accept the local employment conditions
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the world-leading provider of software for managing risk and improving asset performance in the energy, process and maritime industries. Our solutions support a variety of business critical activities including design and engineering, risk assessment, asset integrity and optimization, QHSE, and ship management. Our worldwide presence facilitates a strong customer focus and efficient sharing of industry best practice and standards.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: