DNV GL - Oil and Gas Risk Advisory's O&G group is seeking a Risk Advisory Specialist to join our Risk team. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing Process Hazard Analysis, Environmental Analysis to chemicals and petrochemicals facilities. This position is based out of our Villahermosa, Tabasco Mexico office.
Tasks May Include
- Team management. Work effectively with multidisciplinary teams
- Meeting with clients to understand their requirements
- Work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Deliver scheduled final reports (monthly report) keeping DNV GL high standards of quality making use of all available resources (human and materials)
- Perform risk evaluation, hazard identification using qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Perform process Hazard Analysis, Environmental Analysis evaluations to chemicals and petrochemicals facilities
- Deal with national and international standards
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related (Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical, Environmental, etc.) required
- Experience in O&G industry
- At least 5 years of experience in risk analysis for offshore oil and gas facilities
- Strong knowledge in chemical processes, instrumentation, Hazard identifications Methodologies, Fault Tree Analysis, Event Tree Analysis, Matrix Risk Analysis, consequence analysis (software PHAST handled)
- Ability to manage multidisciplinary groups in the workshop, to work under pressure, capable to build professional relationships with client and colleagues
- Ability to shared his/her knowledge and learn new competencies
- Willingness and ability to travel, up to 50% of the time
- Strong written and verbal Spanish communication skills required
- Intermediate written and verbal English communication skills required
- Valid Driver's license required
- Strong knowledge in Rigpass, sea book, SPPTR
- We conduct pre-employment background screening
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV GL offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please visit our website at www.dnvgl.com
Company & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 15,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the leading technical advisor to the global oil and gas industry. We enable safe, reliable and enhanced performance in projects and operations.
We provide consistent, integrated services within technical and marine assurance and advisory, risk management advisory and offshore classification. Together with our partners, we drive the industry forwards by developing best practices and standards.
Our people combine industry expertise, multi-disciplinary skills and innovation to solve complex challenges for our customers.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: