Purpose of the role:
As Sales Executive at Chandigarh, you would be responsible to nurture current clientele, cross-sell and upsell a range of service to them, acquire new clients to expand the geographic and services spread. Your primary task will be to sell certifications(ISO), training, supply chain assessment and assurance services to all industries and business types. You will be responsible for the achievement of the sales target in your territory. You will Implement the sales plan and collaborate with experts to serve clients across industries.
You will be supported by the highly qualified technical team for special services in making technical proposals, qualification, presentations and supporting selling of services wherever essential for closing the contracts.
You should be based out of Chandigarh and are expected to have extensive knowledge of the local market. The role will require significant travel in India.
Areas of Responsibility / Key Tasks:
Enhance the sales and revenue in the specified region.
Internal / External Relationships:
Maintain effective external facing relationships to enhance the brand across the region while exhibiting good stake-holder management internally.
Ensure that people, financial and customer service performance is delivered in line with budgets and key performance indicators:
1. Financial (budgetary control etc.)
- Sales figure in the region
- Sales figure across different segments and service lines
- Sales from new clientele
2. Non-financial (staff management etc)
- Ability to see the big picture and align for business unit goals
- Work in a team and collaborate across verticals to achieve results
- Past Experience in the industry
- Strong influencing skills & teamwork
- Aspirational, persuasive and resilient
- High motivation for sales & growth
- Good market knowledge & business acumen
Technical / Professional Expertise and Qualifications
- Ability to understand the range of technical aspects of accreditation and audit processes and the commercial and technical interfaces relevant for the business setting in which Business Assurance operates
- Understanding of the Product Assurance / Social Audits / F&B service offerings will be an advantage
- A post-graduate qualification in Sales & Marketing is preferred
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world's leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: