The Sales Expert shall proactively identify and nurture opportunities and leads, respond in a timely and accurate manner to quote requests, conduct customer visits and negotiations and close sales. The Sales Expert shall therefore put in place, according to goals & targets, his/her personal plans and actions in order to meet personal and unit targets regarding generating quotes, sales, target man day rates, hit rate, deep-/cross- & upselling.
The major areas of responsibility are:
To proactively generate, identify and nurture opportunities and leads.
- To monitor and actively follow up on opportunities, leads and outstanding quotations and ensure an up-to-date funnel.
- To proactively perform sales and acquisition visits and telecommunications in order to reach the given individual, team and unit target.
- To prepare quotations and make sure won contracts are signed, complying to DNV GL procedures and authorisations.
- To keep CRM system up to date with all relevant prospect, quote and inquiry information
- To provide information to (potential) customers
- To make sure that all sales related customer information (including quotes) present our company, our services, our USP's and added value in a professional and up-to-date manner.
- To contribute positively to teambuilding processes by being committed to targets for the unit, the team and colleagues.
- To be service minded towards external customers and ensure that a customer will come back to DNV GL any time (Customer Centricity)
- To ensure that the independent nature of the DNV GL scheme is not compromised at any time
- To review quotes (of "approved" schemes) in order to make sure that budget meets (technical and qualitative) scheme requirements and all concerned fields in Concert have been filled out.
- To coach and mentor new and current sales colleagues in their daily sales tasks, incl. (new) scheme requirements.
- To assist the Key/Enterprise Customer Managers and Key Account Officers with quotes and sales activities.
- Several years of Sales experience
- Basic knowledge of Business Assurance/Auditing would be of advantage
- Natural sales-drive
- Pro-active and dynamic approach
- Excellent communication skills - both written and spoken
- Able to work both independently as well as in a team
- Ability to handle internal and external customer needs in a professional matter
- Act according to DNV GL's values
- Ability to work under pressure and manage several on-going projects
- Thrive in an international environment
- Work structured and detail-oriented without losing track
- Service-minded, customer-oriented, positive and have a high sense of ownership
- Work constructively, solution-oriented and are a good problem solver
- Desire and willingness to learn and make improvements
- Experience in working with various IT-programms (e.g. MS Office)
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification and supply chain services to customers across a wide range of industries. Operating in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world's leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: