Are you looking for a career that combines your ambition to succeed with a positive contribution to society? Can you combine the ability to hunt for new customers with the urge to sell and grow business to our existing customers? Can you manage complex situations and turn them into effective solutions? Can you communicate effectively to stakeholders at all levels? Do you put the customer first when facing a challenge?
Then you might be the sales person we are looking for to grow our large portfolio of customers within a wide range of industries.
DNV GL Business Assurance Slovakia s.r.o. is searching for a new colleague to its team on the position of Sales Manager.
You will be expected to manage our growing portfolio of customers in the management certification business and develop new business. Responsible for your own sales budget you will manage some existing accounts and be targeted on finding new ones. You will manage negotiations and renegotiations of contracts with our customers. Additional responsibilities are:
- Identification of market opportunities and suitable business partners for cooperation
- Active approach to potential clients
- Monitoring and watching the market development
- Arranging of business meetings with potential clients
- Preparation of presentations and offers
- Preparation of price offers and its presentation
- Closing deals
- Communication of final terms and conditions
- Creating and maintaining effective and beneficial partnerships
- Ability to sell services with added value in day to day business cases
- Identification and analysis of possible clients' needs
- Cooperation in the process of preparation of marketing activities
- Cooperation in the process of preparing presentations, offers, plans, analysis and reports
- Maintenance and evaluation of results in activities performed in partnerships (between the client and DNV GL)
- Secure fulfillment of business goals according to the sales plan
- Higher education degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales environment (advantage: experience in the field of sales of certification services or consulting)
- Advanced level of English
- Slovakian language is mandatory
- Experience in MS Office
- Representative behavior
- Great communictation skills
- Ability to work in a team and in international environment
Knowledge of Management Control Systems is an advanatge
- Career opportunities and wage growth
- Motivating financial evaluation
- Work in nice and modern environment
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world's leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: