Do you want to support and be at the forefront of building a leading CRM eco-system?
We are searching for a top motivated Salesforce Consultant/Developer with a customer centric attitude who wants to be part of a Salesforce CRM team responsible for serving our 300+ Salesforce (internal) user community. You must be passionate about further developing our CRM ecosystem and be part of a team that has the ambition to build a leading CRM environment within our industry.
Our CRM tool ties the organization together. Through well aligned processes and operations we improve our business potential both with respect to sales, but also with respect to operational excellence and thus customer satisfaction. Salesforce is our "heart and soul", and we are committed to further invest in CRM for our organization to achieve its goals.
Our CRM ecosystem will be a cornerstone to support our digitalization strategy. Marketing automation is high on our agenda and new technologies such as artificial intelligence will change how we will use CRM today. As a CRM specialist, you will be at the forefront implementing and utilizing these new exciting technologies.
The role will be placed in the Global Marketing and Communications (MarCom) unit in DNV GL - Digital Solutions, located at Høvik, Norway. Digital Solutions is one of five business areas in DNV GL, and the MarCom team consists of 24 dedicated and highly skilled professionals. You will work in close cooperation with colleagues from our divisions in Digital Solutions: Sales, Consulting and Products & Technology, in addition to peers in other business areas.
The role will report to the head of section for "Digital Platforms & Technology," a team consisting of six colleagues and you will work closely with our CRM Lead. The MarCom unit consists of the following pillars: Digital Platforms & Technology, Content & Brand, Analytics, Campaigns & Products, Media Relations & Internal Communications.
- Salesforce.com development (Apex, Visualforce etc.)
- Responsible for designing solutions for change requests submitted by business
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to define best practice and processes for requested changes
- Release management activities
Testing and implementation of enhancements, operational changes and bug fixes in test and production environment according to release management process
- Operational activities to support project implementations, such as environment refresh, data uploads etc.
Close collaboration with integration team(s) within DNV GL to support CRM integrated systems.
- Data quality
Contribute in developing and implementing data quality programs
3rd party applications
Support technical integration and implementation of internal 3rd party applications
- Contribute in technical integration and implementation of external 3rd party applications
If you recognize most of the below characteristics you might be the one we are looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years Salesforce.com in a software development/information technology environment.
- SalesForce.com development experience, including hands-on configuration and release management experience.
- Knowledge of AppExchange ecosystem
- Strong programming experience with and knowledge of:
- SFDC programming environments (Apex, Visualforce, etc.)
Strong knowledge of the architecture and working principles of:
- Force.com custom development using Salesforce objects and entities including Page Layouts,
- Standard and Custom Objects, Approval Processes / Workflows, Apex and Visualforce Code.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud (CRM sales app)
- Salesforce Service Cloud (social customer service app)
- Salesforce Community Cloud
- Salesforce Lightning Experience
You are a self-starter with confidence to take ownership of project work and developing client relationships.
- You have strong documentation skills.
- You have excellent English capabilities, verbally and written, and enjoy presenting your work
- You are passionate about sharing your knowledge with others
- You are flexible to work occasionally outside regular office hours
Company & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
DNV GL is the world-leading provider of software for a safer, smarter and greener future in the energy, process and maritime industries. Our solutions support a variety of business critical activities including design and engineering, risk assessment, asset integrity and optimization, QHSE, and ship management. DNV GL - Software serves more than 3,000 clients in 55 countries. Our worldwide presence facilitates a strong customer focus and efficient sharing of industry best practice and standards.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: