DNV GL Oil & Gas offers world-class services enhancing the safety, integrity, reliability and performance of our clients' assets in the oil & gas industry. We develop and deliver innovative solutions throughout the asset lifecycle from conceptual design to asset decommissioning; provide a challenging, diverse and rewarding environment for our employees. To support our ambitious growth plans we seek the talented individuals who share our determination to be the very best.
Currently we are looking for a Salesforce Developer.
The position reports to the Head of Application Services UK, MEA, Americas and Singapore. The successful candidate will be a member of the Support team working closely with the Salesforce Architect.
Main tasks include:
Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Understand daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Communicate with the project managers, clients and architects to ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide support to the System Administration team in support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment.
Technical Experience - Essential:
- Certified Salesforce experience
- Experience of working with and implementing Partner Communities
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) cloud computing solutions with end to end implementation experience.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools e.g Biztalk
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers.
- Strong practical knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services and API.
- Additional experience with Release Management tools like Force.com, IDE, change sets and ANT required
- Programming experience with the following languages is advantageous, J2EE, .NET, HTML, XML, SQL, Oracle.
- Platform Developer II desirable
- Associate degree in IT or other related field
- Experience with FinancialForce Professional Services Automation application
- Handling internal and external customers
- Analyzing and solving problems
- Managing time and projects
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Team Working and ability to self-starter
- Professional and self-motivated.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV GL provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards, and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory. We are driven by people's competence and motivation to help and support the business areas. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment with good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: